- Lantern made of upper dome in removable spun aluminium for access to the optical group.
- Frosted diffuser made in high impact resistance methacrylate.
- Circular support made in spun aluminium that unifies and supports the optical group.
- LED driver.
- Line pipes for entry of power and auxiliary wiring for control functions.
- Decorative top for fixing the dome and lantern’s lock. Manual removal.
- Reinforcement ring made in aluminium and clamped on the interior side of the diffuser.
- Socket (male ending Ø200mm or female ending Ø180mm) made in cast iron to clamp the luminaire on an adequate support.
- Finished in grey colour RAL 9006. Other colours on demand.
- IP-66, optical group / IP-65, luminaire.
- IK-10, optical group / IK-08 luminaire.
- Working ambient temperature -30ºC to +50ºC.
- From 10W to 60W by adjusting the output current through driver programming.
- Class I.
- Average life: L80 B10>100.000h
- Constant current driver, programmable to fit the most suitable working parameters according to project requirements.
- DALI / 1-10V / Time Dimmer / Mains reduction.
- Up to 24 LED (programmable power from 10 to 60W) mounted on a PCB with an electronic circuit.
- Electronic design for a short-circuiting condition between anode and cathode in case of LED failure, ensuring the performance of the remaining LEDs.
- PCB board fixed internally on the bottom side of the aluminium module. The heat sinker, made of aluminium fins, is located on the upper side of this module for optimal heat dissipation.
- Optical lenses with high transmittance, made of PMMA, giving the desired light distribution.
- Lower diffuser made of flat transparent Methacrylate, sealing the optical group.
- LED module temperature control, adjustable to desired limit values.
Constant luminous flux along LED lifetime.
- Adjustable start-up time.
- Power reduction and programmed time dimmer up to 5 different levels.
- Adjustable power by selection of output current.
- Optionally, remote management system by incorporating an antenna or a power line control device.
- 2.200ºK, 2.700ºK, 3.000ºK, 4.000ºK.
- CRI 70. 80 on demand.
- FHS <0,1%.
- Up to 140lm/w according to selected optics and power.
- More than 5 photometric distributions available depending on the relation between flux emitted forward and backwards, throw and spread, for and optimal fit to project requirements.
- LED Module:
- Optical safety:
- Electromagnetic safety: