1. Radio frequency control and ONLINE display of luminaires.
2. Luminaire + remote management system + commissioning and advice.
3. For discharge lamp and LED
4. Universal equipment
5. Point-to-point control
6. Cost saving through:
- control of lighting levels
- preventive maintenance
- elimination of control inspections
7. High level of computer skills not required
8. No civil Works or changes to electrical panels.
9. TALQ interface: standardization of street lighting management
10. Universal compatible system
Variety of operating parameter control functions:
By programming, the system can develop a working plan according to the needs of the municipality or the area where the remote management system may be installed. About this, the following points are remarkable:
> Customizing of the global operating parameters such as setting the switch on and off actions, setting the levels of power reduction depending on specific timetable.
> Also the possibility to deal the installation by sectors with differentiated operating parameters for a particular sector or specific streets to give them special treatment at certain times, for example, for the celebration of certain events.
> Creating alarms and warnings to control incidents or reminders such as cumulative operating hours as a maintenance plan established.
ON-LINE REMOTE CONTROL
The remote control, individually or in groups defined by some luminaires, can act immediately upon detection of any abnormality in the operation at any given time.
To obtain consumption graphics, data logs, saving reports and similar documents represents a powerful tool for the analysis of the functioning of the installation.