- Shank made of galvanised steel tube with cylindrical geometry of 168mm diameter.
- Register door for connecting boxes and earth connecting bolt access, internally reinforced.
- Base plate with protection hoop.
- Bridle to fix luminaires in grey cast iron.
- Upper embellishment RMA-568 in grey cast iron.
- Grey cast iron of quality EN-GJL-200 according to standard UNE-EN-1561. Steel of quality S-235-JR according to standard UNE-EN-10025.
- Hot dip galvanization in liquid Zinc gives the shank a superficial coating of 600 gr/m2, both in the interior as well as the exterior sides of the shank.
- Two-component Epoxi priming coat homogenously applied with a minimum thickness of 40µ.
- Final colour coating in two-component polyurethane paint. Applied with a minimum thickness 70µ in grey. Other colours available on demand.
Urban modern design
Diseño urbano moderno
© 2015 COPYRIGHT ROS