- Lantern formed by upper dome in spun aluminium.
- Upper and lower housing embellished with decorative crowns in injected aluminium.
- Hanging clamping system with ¾’’Gx25mm thread or bracket made in cast aluminium (Ø76x100mm) to clamp the luminaire to the desired support (depending on the model).
- Stainless steel closing system formed by non-loosening screw, hinge and safety bar that keeps the lantern open during maintenance operations.
- Support tray for optical group.
- Polyamide 66 + fiberglass frame for ballast clamping.
- Transparent diffuser in high impact resistance methacrylate.
- Finished with polyester powder coating RAL 9007. Other colours on demand.
- IP-66, optical group.
- IK-10, optical group.
- Working ambient temperature -30ºC to +50ºC.
- From 10W to 100W by adjusting the output current through driver programming.
- Class I.
- Average life: L80 B10>100.000h
- Constant current driver, programmable to fit the most suitable working parameters according to project requirements.
- DALI / 1-10V / Time Dimmer / Mains reduction.
- Up to 32 LED (programmable power from 10 to 100W) mounted on a PCB with an electronic circuit.
- Electronic design for a short-circuiting condition between anode and cathode in case of LED failure, ensuring the performance of the remaining LEDs.
- PCB board fixed internally on the bottom side of the aluminium module. The heat sinker, made of aluminium fins, is located on the upper side of this module for optimal heat dissipation.
- Optical lenses with high transmittance, made of PMMA, giving the desired light distribution.
- Lower diffuser made of flat transparent Methacrylate, sealing the optical group.
- LED module temperature control, adjustable to desired limit values.
Constant luminous flux along LED lifetime.
- Adjustable start-up time.
- Power reduction and programmed time dimmer up to 5 different levels.
- Adjustable power by selection of output current.
- Optionally, remote management system by incorporating an antenna or a power line control device.
- 2.200ºK, 2.700ºK, 3.000ºK, 4.000ºK.
- CRI 70. 80 on demand.
- FHS <0,1%.
- Up to 140lm/w according to selected optics and power.
- More than 5 photometric distributions available depending on the relation between flux emitted forward and backwards, throw and spread, for and optimal fit to project requirements.
- LED Module:
- Optical safety:
- Electromagnetic safety:
Urban modern design
Diseño urbano moderno
© 2015 COPYRIGHT ROS